Our Adventure with Flat Cindy

The day Flat Cindy arrived we went up to the temple so she could see the London Temple. It's about a 45 minute drive, so we don't go up there very often with Kathryn (I think this may have been her first trip as well). Anyway, we got to the temple and I looked for Flat Cindy, but she wasn't in the car!!! It turns out she was waiting patiently at home with the camera on the counter!!!! Shame on you Flat Cindy - no companion with you!!!
The next day was a Stake Picnic, so we all went and had a nice time. Kathryn took very good care of being Flat Cindy's Companion.

On Sunday we went to church where Flat Cindy was there to watch me being released from my Primary calling and be sustained as the Ward Compassionate Service Leader. It's a big calling in this ward (lots of elderly people who don't drive) and a calling I'm not too sure about what to do. So it will be interesting to learn about everyone.

On Monday we went into town - on the seafront there was a carnival set up, so we had to take pictures there!

Tuesday Flat Cindy went with us to Myrtle Campbell's house.
She is a sister who is going on a mission in September and we are going to 'rent' her house while she is away (she's going quite far...the London Temple Mission). On the way to her house Cindy and Kathryn fell asleep, so I had to take a picture!!!

On Thursday Mark's parents got new couches so we all had fun playing in the big boxes (by 'we', I mean I had fun and dragged Cindy and Kathryn along with me!).

We did a bit of shopping and Kathryn and Cindy played in one of the musical toy cars outside of the shop.

We also went to the seafront where Kathryn and I put our feet in the water. Kathryn wasn't too sure about it at first but then she loved it! I'm going to have to start taking her swimming or something.


Mark took this last photo to prove that there are sandy beaches over here!!!

2 comments:

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Sounds like Kathryn and Flat Cindy have been keeping you busy! Now, where exactly is that sandy beach? =)

Maureen said...

Of couse there are, remember Aberdour?