The Royal Wedding

On 29th April 2011 Prince William married Catherine Middleton. The first time a 'commoner' married a royal in 350 years. It was a beautiful wedding and a very special day. Here are photos of Kathryn watching the wedding.

Kathryn with Prince William and Prince Harry

Kathryn with Prince Charles and Lady Camilla

Kathryn and Queen Elizabeth

Kathryn and Kate Middleton

Kathryn bored with the wedding

Wedding Vows
An interesting part
Yeah! They're married!

Kathryn with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

It is a day that we can look back on and remember. Well, Mark and I can...and Kathryn will have these photos to remind her that she was there!

4 comments:

Heather said...

What an exciting day! I took the day off work (I wish it was a holiday here!) and had a ton of fun at my party. :-)
Thanks for the update/pictures--I can't believe how big your little girl is! When did she grow up? And does she have an accent? Because she needs an accent when you come to visit (or you know Cindy and I will "help her find it" while you are here!). It's so soon! Exciting!

Buffy said...

Yes, she's turning into a beautiful little girl! She does say a few words - I'll let you decide if she has an accent when you see her...in just a few weeks!

tarat said...

I can not believe how light her hair is. Kinsey has the darkest hair of all of my girls. Though Haley's is pretty dark too. We are waiting for the sun to come out for a few days in a row so Kiley and Syd get their summer blond streaks. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Buffy said...

Yes, we get asked all the time where her blond hair comes from (Mark had white blond hair when he was a child). We think when we're over there hers will turn white as well. We're excited to see you all as well!